This is a simple RSI based strategy which buys an asset if the price is below the "oversold" RSI level, and sells when the price is above the "overbought" level.
- Exchange: The exchange to run this bot on. A bot can be backtested on one exchange and run live on another.
- Market: The pair (symbol) to trade. Quadency's standard convention is Base/Quote.
- Starting Capital: The maximum amount of Quote currency available to the bot for trading. When backtesting, this value can be any amount. However in live trading mode, the bot will stop trading if funds available in the Quote currency wallet become insufficient.
- Buy Condition: Price is below the defined "Oversold" level - Buy using 100% of starting capital
- Sell Signal: Price is above the defined "Overbought" level - Sell 100% of the current position
This strategy sends all orders as Market orders.