This strategy is based on the popular Bollinger Bands indicator. It buys when the current price is below the lower band and sells when it is above the upper band.
- Exchange: The exchange to run this bot on. A bot can be backtested on one exchange and run live on another.
- Market: The pair (symbol) to trade. Quadency's standard convention is Base/Quote.
- Starting Capital: The maximum amount of Quote currency available to the bot for trading. When backtesting, this value can be any amount. However in live trading mode, the bot will stop trading if funds available in the Quote currency wallet become insufficient.
- Buy Condition: Price is below the lower band - Buy using 100% of starting capital
- Sell Condition: Price is above the upper band - Sell 100% of the current position
This strategy sends all orders as Market orders.