This is a MACD indicator based trading strategy. A buy signal occurs when the MACD line crosses above the signal line, while a sell signal occurs when it crosses below the signal line.
- Exchange: The exchange to run this bot on. A bot can be backtested on one exchange and run live on another.
- Market: The pair (symbol) to trade. Quadency's standard convention is Base/Quote.
- Starting Capital: The maximum amount of Quote currency available to the bot for trading. When backtesting, this value can be any amount. However in live trading mode, the bot will stop trading if funds available in the Quote currency wallet become insufficient.
- Buy Condition: MACD line is above the signal line - Buy using 100% of starting capital
- Sell Condition: MACD line is below the signal line - Sell 100% of the current position