Coinbase Connection Upgrade in Progress
Updated November 2023. As Coinbase is moving all remaining Pro users to Advanced, Quadency is migrating API connectivity to work with Coinbase Advanced as well. Please stay tuned for this and other exciting updates coming soon.
1) Log into your Coinbase account
2) Open the user menu in the top right corner, and click on 'API'
3) Click on 'NEW API KEY'
4) Select 'View' and 'Trade' under permissions.
5) Take note of the Passphrase, as you will need that to link your account.
6) Enter your 2FA code if you have 2FA enabled.
7) Click on 'CREATE API KEY'
8) Take note of your API secret. Note that if you lose your secret, you will need to generate a new API Key
9) Exit the modal, and take note of your api key
10) Proceed back to Quadency, and navigate to the Setup Tour through the "Add Account" link on your Portfolio tab or via the Linked Accounts section under your Profile to the top right
11) Select Coinbase Pro & enter your credentials on the right with an Account label of your choice (i.e. My Coinbase, Main Trading Account, etc.), click 'NEXT' and you're all set!