Quadency allows you to connect multiple API keys, this will allow you to have access to multiple exchange accounts. Find steps on how to connect your Gemini account.
1) Log into your account at https://exchange.gemini.com/signin
2) Open the user menu in the top right corner, and click on 'API Settings'
3) Click on 'Create A New API Key'
4) You will be prompted to enter an Authentication Code (by either SMS or MFA). Enter the code and click 'Submit'
5) Once, validated enter an 'API Key Name' and check API Key Settings for 'Fund Management' and 'Trading' (if you're intending to trade)
6) Copy your newly created API key and secret.
7) Back on Quadency, select Gemini, enter your credentials, and click 'NEXT'