We are looking for an algorithmic trader/developer to join our growing team.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant trading or investment banking experience as a Quant Developer, Researcher, or Analyst
- Bachelors or Masters in Comp Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Proficient in at least one programing language (Ideally Python)
- Excellent quant & analytical skills
- Deep skills or acumen in learning about systems, programming languages, algorithms, and mathematical concepts
- Passion for the cryptocurrency industry, technology, software development, and mathematics
- Working closely with leadership and quantitative traders to analyze data, build models, and generate signals for alpha generation
- Designing, developing and deploying elegant software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation
- Improve existing algorithms and write new ones based on requirements
- Collaborating with management to define priorities, deliver solutions, and improve systems and processes
- 5 or more years of software engineering experience
- In-depth knowledge of Python
- Experience with platforms such as Quantopian or Quantconnect a plus
- Familiarity with portfolio theory and related investment concepts
- Knowledge or experience with Docker
- CI/CD approach, build tools
- Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
How to apply:
Quadency is a leading digital asset trading and automation terminal. Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New York City, we are on a mission to make crypto investing approachable to everyone. The platform serves everyone from beginner investors looking to try their hand at altcoin trading to hedge funds interested in generating alpha through sophisticated high-frequency strategies. Quadency makes it easy to trade and automate - without middlemen and with all the benefits of direct market access to over 3500 trading pairs across all leading global exchanges.
Quadency is led by an experienced team of industry veterans, engineers, and digital strategists. As traders themselves, the original concept was driven simply by their own frustrations with the fragmented landscape. With feedback and support from an amazing community, it quickly flourished into a robust, professional-grade trading platform with an equally ambitious product roadmap for the future.