Quadency is looking for a team member to lead our customer support efforts and provide day-to-day assistance to users of Quadency’s cutting-edge crypto trading platform.
About the position
- Part-time to start, with goal of transition to full-time pending performance
- Around 20 hours/week during PST business hours (UTC -8)
- Approximately 4 hours/day (flexible) Monday-Friday
- Administrative work and critical updates may require some weekend hours
- 1+ years of experience in financial services, financial markets, crypto, or trading
- 2+ years of experience in customer support software like Intercom or Zendesk
- Passion for the cryptocurrency industry, technology, and software development
- Answer users' trading related inquiries and educate them on our services across different support channels like email, Intercom, and Telegram.
- Independently diagnose and resolve requests, and transfer unusual requests or queries to the engineering team
- Become an expert on our platform and ensure support information is up to date both internally and for all public-facing information
- Work under the supervision of the Marketing and Ops Manager and the COO
- Work with our internal team to further automate and improve support operations
- Assist in drafting easy to understand support articles and documentation
- Daily/weekly reporting of ongoing customer service needs
- Strong written English communication and client service skills
- Basic understanding of crypto trading and desire to learn more about this industry
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously and efficiently meet deadlines
- Flexible to perform independently in a high-growth startup in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to monitor your own work to ensure quality, while complying with security and privacy protocols
Nice to have
- Previous remote work experience
- Excellent abilities in organization, coordination, and project management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and time zones
- Crypto trading experience and trading automation knowledge
While this is an entry-level role in our company, exceptional performers will be given the opportunity to join our team on a full-time basis as our lead Customer Support Manager.
Quadency is a leading digital asset trading and automation terminal. Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New York City, we are on a mission to make crypto investing approachable to everyone. The platform serves everyone from beginner investors looking to try their hand at altcoin trading to hedge funds interested in generating alpha through sophisticated high-frequency strategies. Quadency makes it easy to trade and automate - without middlemen and with all the benefits of direct market access to over 3500 trading pairs across all leading global exchanges.
Quadency is led by an experienced team of industry veterans, engineers, and digital strategists. As traders themselves, the original concept was driven simply by their own frustrations with the fragmented landscape. With feedback and support from an amazing community, it quickly flourished into a robust, professional-grade trading platform with an equally ambitious product roadmap for the future.