Latest Updates - October 2022
QUAD Selling via QUADX is not available yet, but it will be available soon. Stay tuned for updates.
QUADX is Quadency’s native exchange. It is available directly within Quadency’s markets tab. It sources liquidity across centralized and decentralized platforms to offer low trade fees and better prices to the top crypto assets.
To trade on QUADX, follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Exchange Tab. By default, BTC will be selected.
2. Choose the asset you want to trade by hitting the drop-down and searching or selecting the asset you want to trade.
NOTE: Please refer to this article for the list of pairs available to trade in QUADX.
a. If you want to 'BUY'
Select the asset that you want to spend for your buy.
Select the asset that you want to sell your asset to.
b. If you want to 'SELL'.
Select the asset you want to sell.
Select the asset you want to sell your asset to.
3. In this example, we will sell our BTC for USDC. Once it's settled, hit the 'Preview Buy' button.
4. Your order confirmation will show along with the details such as the exchange rate, QUADX fee, and how much you'll receive.
5. Once you have confirmed every detail hit the 'Convert now' button and you're all set! Your converted asset is now in your Quadency account.