Quadency allows you to connect multiple API keys that will allow you to have access to multiple exchange accounts. That access can allow you to trade and monitor your exchange's portfolio. In connecting your Bitstamp exchange account, you can only monitor your exchange's performance and assets.
Click here to view the full list of external exchanges that you can connect to Quadency including their functionalities.
Find out the steps on how to connect your Bitstamp account!
1. Log in to your Bitstamp account.
Note that you would need to complete the identity verification and 2fa of your Bitstamp account to create an API.
2. Click the profile icon in the upper right corner and select settings.
3. From the left menu under access control, click API access.
4. Click the 'New API key' button.
5. Under General Permissions, you would only need to toggle on the 'Account Balance' and 'User Transactions'. Once you did, scroll down and hit the 'Enter 2FA & Submit' button.
6. Once your API key is generated, click the 'Activate' button.
7. An email will be sent to you to confirm the API key activation. Check the email and click the 'Activate API key' button.
8. Now that your created API key is activated, click the QR Code icon to copy the Key & Secret.
9. Paste your copied keys somewhere safe before you connect those keys to your Quadency.
10. Now that you have copied the API Key and Secret key, you can now connect your Bitstamp account to your Quadency by following the steps in this article.
You might be interested in: