Update - November 2023:
Please make sure to include the step of adding the IP address 22.214.171.124 in your whitelist when creating your API key.
Quadency allows you to connect multiple API keys that will allow you to have access to multiple exchange accounts. That access can allow you to trade and monitor your exchange's portfolio. In connecting your Bitflyer exchange account, you can only monitor your exchange's performance and assets.
Click here to view the full list of external exchanges that you can connect to Quadency including their functionalities.
Find out the steps on how to connect your Bitflyer account!
1. Log in to your Bitflyer account.
To generate API keys, your account must be upgraded to 'Trade Pro', and you must have your 2FA enabled.
2. On the left hand side menu, select bitFlyer Lightning.
3. Also from the left hand side menu, click on API.
4. Scroll down and click the 'Generate New Key' button.
5. Label your API key and make sure that 'Get account asset balance' is checked. Once settled, click the 'OK' button.
6. Your API key is now created. Copy the API key and API secret and paste it to somewhere safe.
7. Now that you have copied the API Key and Secret key, you can now connect your Bitflyer account to your Quadency by following the steps in this article.
You might be interested in: