Quadency allows you to connect multiple API keys that will allow you to have access to multiple exchange accounts. That access can allow you to trade and monitor your exchange's portfolio. In connecting your Crypto.com exchange account, you can only monitor your exchange's performance and assets.
Click here to view the full list of external exchanges that you can connect to Quadency including their functionalities.
Find out the steps on how to connect your Crypto.com account!
1. Log in to your Crypto.com exchange account (not the mobile App account).
To generate API keys, you must complete your identity verification and set up your 2FA.
2. At the upper right side of your screen, click on 'Dashboard' and select settings at the left-hand side menu.
3. Select Create a new API key, enter the label (any name e.g. Quadency), and enter your 2FA code.
4. An API key and Secret key will be generated. Copy the API key and Secret key to somewhere safe as you would need those keys later in connecting your exchange account to Quadency.
5. By default, the 'Can Read' restriction is selected. As the API we need is for monitoring purposes only, having 'Can Read' enabled alone is sufficient.
6. Under IP restrictions, leave it to 'Unrestricted'.
7. Now that you have copied the API Key and Secret key, you can now connect your crypto.com exchange account to your Quadency by following the steps in this article.
You might be interested in: